5. Spyro the Dragon (PS1, 1998), $7.99: In lew with the new Skylanders: Giants, Activision could let loose an upscaled version of the amazing first Spyro game.
4. Tourist Trophy: The Real Riding Simulator (PS2, 2006), $6.99: A fairly simple game to port to Nintendo 3DS, and the lack of eShop racers is sickening.
3. Final Fantasy XI (PS2, 2004), $13.99: Nintendo was absent at the Final Fantasy XI party, and it would finally bring a nice MMO to the Nintendo 3DS table.
2. Crash: Twinsanity (PS2, 2004) $9.99: This multiplat avoided the GameCube like a disease, so it must be remastered for the inds of Nintendo 3DS owners.
1. Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus (PS2, 2002) $5.99: Regarded to many as the most fun they’ve had in a platformer, Sly deserves a chance on Nintendo 3DS.
Even though only a fraction of these games has a chance to make the jump, they would all be welcome by Nintendo 3DS owners. List your favorites in the comments.